What to do about unpaid rent?
- Has a tenant left during the lease and owes you rent?
- You don’t know where they live now and whether they’re solvent?
- You don’t want to pay for a screening or to open an application with the Régie du Logement and pay for the related notification
- Do you lack time and resources?
Like most owners or managers of residential rental properties, you may not have the motivation to obtain a decision from the Régie du Logement for several reasons :
- You don’t know where your tenant/debtor lives;
- You don’t know whether they’re solvent;
- You don’t know the procedure to follow;
- You don’t want to spend fresh money on the loss of your rent;
- You don’t want to invest your time;
- It takes a long time to obtain a decision from the Régie du Logement, and this often leads to failure;
Did you know that 80% of judgments aren’t collected, either due to the insolvency of the individuals or because they’re simply unattainable?
We have the solution for you!
Unlike a collection agency or a bailiff, Gestion Jugements Québec is interested in acquiring your unpaid rent now!!
The benefits for your company :
- Turnkey offer
- No financial risk related to the long procedures with the Régie du Logement
- No more long, costly procedures, such as screening, Régie fees, bailiff fees, etc.
- Protect your brand image
- Improve customer relations and maintain your business relationships
- Feeling of justice being served
- Guaranteed peace of mind
Why Gestion Jugements Québec?
With over 20 years of experience, we offer you THE solution to take a weight off your shoulders, collect a portion of your unpaid rent and material damages, and turn your losses into gains.
Contact us to evaluate your needs with you. The evaluation process is simple, confidential, and secure, and unfolds in just 4 steps.