What to do about unpaid rent?
- Has a tenant left during the lease and owes you rent?
- You don’t know where they live now and whether they’re solvent?
- You don’t want to pay for a screening or to open an application with the Régie du Logement and pay for the related notification
- Do you lack time and resources?
Like most owners or managers of residential rental properties, you may not have the motivation to obtain a decision from the Régie du Logement for several reasons :
- You don’t know where your tenant/debtor lives;
- You don’t know whether they’re solvent;
- You don’t know the procedure to follow;
- You don’t want to spend fresh money on the loss of your rent;
- You don’t want to invest your time;
- It takes a long time to obtain a decision from the Régie du Logement, and this often leads to failure;
Did you know that 80% of judgments aren’t collected, either due to the insolvency of the individuals or because they’re simply unattainable?
We have the solution for you!
Unlike a collection agency or a bailiff, Gestion Jugements Québec is interested in acquiring your unpaid rent now!!
The benefits for your company :
- Turnkey offer
- No financial risk related to the long procedures with the Régie du Logement
- No more long, costly procedures, such as screening, Régie fees, bailiff fees, etc.
- Protect your brand image
- Improve customer relations and maintain your business relationships
- Feeling of justice being served
- Guaranteed peace of mind
Why Gestion Jugements Québec?
With over 20 years of experience, we offer you THE solution to take a weight off your shoulders, collect a portion of your unpaid rent and material damages, and turn your losses into gains.